The Network Interactive Control Operation (NICO) controller provides the following capabilities:
- Provides full control of all equipment in the field and remote locations
- Browser-based user interface readily accessible on all platforms (pc, mac, mobile, tablet)
- Easy to use, responsive, and always in sync with the remote end
- Truly interactive interface powered by ultra-low-latency video streaming server (< 0.5 second delay)
- A real time, low-resolution video stream of the camera output is visible on the touch screen allowing a remote operator to frame shots
- Scalable architecture intended for small and large broadcast operations without negative impact on performance or loss of sync across users
- Easily customized to satisfy client requirements, production workflow, and ad-hoc device control requests.
- Advanced control across multiple sites and devices including IP stream automation.